Could Your Company Survive the Loss of Its Critical Data?
What if your company abruptly lost its IT system and crucial data on account of a natural disaster, theft, or system breakdown? Do you have a backup and data recovery plan to get it all back? Los Angeles-based Palisades Technology offers complete, dependable data recovery and backup solutions for companies just like yours.
We provide a secure way to shield your critical data from loss due to hackers, worker theft, system failure, and natural disasters. Our experts will work with you to examine your needs and create a solution tailored specifically to your business’ IT needs and price range.
Palisades Technology’s data backup and recovery products include:
- Secure backup copies of your IT infrastructure in our offsite data facilities, offering protection from natural disasters and illegal access
- Connection to your data backups via our dedicated servers
- Regular backups of your business data every day
- A clone copy of your data which can be used as a substitute within a few minutes in the event of an unexpected emergency
- Monthly billing for all your data protection services – with no surprise expenses
If a fire, flood or other disaster destroyed your office, having on-site data backup and recovery equipment wouldn’t be adequate. While a situation like this will hopefully never arise, there are many other threats, including network and software application failures, which could require days to fix.
Could you do business without your information? Would you know how (or who) to contact about customer orders and deliveries? Would you be able to call leads and make new sales? How long would your company survive if data recovery was not an option?
Contact Los Angeles’ data protection experts at Palisades Technology today to learn more about how we can help protect your most essential business asset.